Ace job interviews and get job offers.
A professional resume can get you in the door, but it will be up to you to sell yourself during the interview. Linking what you have to offer to what the employer is looking for is the key to answering interview questions effectively.
Who Should Participate in Interview Coaching?
Interview coaching can help you if...
Why do I need Interview help?
A job interview is a series of questions, though usually conducted in a stressful situation; it can actually feel like a hostile interrogation!
The secret is to understand the style of questions, likely questions and above all, the structure to answering them.
So let a Negotium Recruitment Services Professional Interview Coach teach you the structured approach:
Due to the challenging employment environment our experienced Interview Coaching team have put together an affordable package to help you get the job you want.
Interview Coaching Consultation $99:
• 1 hour Tailored Interview Coaching by experienced Interview Coach
• Secrets to making a great first impression
• Strategies to overcome nervousness and project confidence
• Build rapport through body language and non-verbal communication
• Learn how to answer commonly asked interview questions
• How to effectively negotiate a competitive remuneration package
• Confidently closing the deal and beating the competition
• Delivered over the phone/email for your convenience
To organise a professional Interview Coaching Consultation by an experienced Interview Coach simply email your PayPal receipt number and Contact Details to: email@example.com
One of our Interview Coaches will contact you within 24hrs to gain a comprehensive understanding of your requirements and Book a consultation time that suits you.
For more information contact us on ph 1800 080 677 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org